Saturday, September 12, 2009

Feeling Better...

The anger and sadness from yesterday days events are slowly washing away. I can be more in control about the events I am involved in. I don't want to make it seem i am unavailable to help, but different things come in to focus and have more of a priority when you have a family of your own.

Like right now, nothing is more important to me than to listen to Ava's coos and laughs while she sits uber happy in her Bumbo seat. It's just her and I right now. Keith went to watch the Auburn game down at his friend's house.

Earlier today she fell fast asleep in his arms while he slowly rocked her. They are so sweet together. She adores him.

I am sure it's to early to tell, but Ava prefers one-on-one time just like her mother. She likes to sit back and observe all those around her from a distance. It's amazing how much of her personality shines through even at 3 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment